Monday, January 5, 2009

We'll see how long this lasts.....

Well, I finally made my own blog. Guess I got tired of barging in on everyone else's blogs. I don't know how long this will lasts but generally, if I get to the point where I am checking on this blog like once an hour, it's about time to shut it down. 

And now I can't think of what else to say in this post, and the only thing that comes to my mind is those cool sayings that are spelled the same even if you reverse them. Here are the only ones I can remember- Racecar, and "Able was I ere I saw Elba." I need to think of more.....

And now I am completely out of ideas.

Pictures! People love pictures, right? I don't know if any of you have ever gone to despair.com, which is a hilarious wesbite that creates all these things called demotivators. Then people will take the templates that they used on demotivators and put in awesome pictures with awesome definitions. That didn't make sense. Probably best that you just behold the awesomeness.




And here are a whole bunch of hilarious signs that actually exist.











I better not use up all my ideas for posts in one go....

Oh, and by the way, the content of these posts will definitely get deeper. I just felt like having fun on the first one. Cyall.

~Mark


7 comments:

  1. Yay Mark! You finally got a blog!! Star Trek rocks, haha. My favorite of those is 'CAUTION!! This sign has sharp edges', haha, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice the tiny little print on the bottom of that sign?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Mark! Please don't check it every hour so that it has to go. =P

    I liked the
    "Drive Fast see our village--drive fast see our judge."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha..
    I love the star wars one!..
    and the secret bunker.. so much for the secret part =P..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging about one's self. =)

    ReplyDelete