Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That day that will live in infamy....

So, first day of college..... Done! And what an awesome day it was! In the past, I have really had bad luck when it comes to teachers, with two or three very possibly being expert mental terrorists working for Al-Qaeda, but this semester so far I've had awesome luck. I've only gone to 2 of the 3 classes I'm taking, with those two being Calculus and Accounting. The Accounting teacher is an old redneck lady, and the Calculus teacher is a middle aged guy who looks like he could be a wilderness explorer or something. And while he was reading the syllabus he said "blah, blah, blah....", which is awesome.

Now I've just got to hope that my 3rd class, Spanish 2, has a good teacher. If it does, this semester will be a snap. 

I'm kinda tired to do a worthwhile post right now, so I'll postpone that until tomorrow. You guys have a good night.

~Mark

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad it went so well. wow: "blah, blah, blah" haha, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like he will be an excellent teacher. My teacher seems pretty lenient, but I think that tops all I've ever heard. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just scratched the surface of the middle-aged man. He wears his top button on his shirt undone, rolls up his sleeves, and wears a Hawaiian-looking necklace what what look like shark teeth on it. And he has a beard. And he chucked a marker that wasn't working across the room into a trash can.

    That's my kind of teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! I love it when people[particularly teachers who can make your life really good or really bad for semester] or laid back like that.

    haha

    ReplyDelete