Sunday, January 25, 2009

Revenge.

Alright, so a bunch of you probably know (or maybe you don't) that several weeks ago my sister's fiance shrink-wrapped my car. Yes, shrink-wrapped. He did it in the middle of the night with one of his friends, and in the morning when I got up to go to work at 5:45, it was completely frozen. And once I got the shrink wrap off, there was ice underneath that needed to be scraped off.

Such a nice guy.

So last night, I had one of my friends over to spend the night. And it just so happened that my sister's fiance was at my house too. So me and my friend got an awesome idea. While my sister and the soon-to-be-victim were sitting out on my back porch next to a fire (this was at about 10:30 at night), me and my accomplice set to work.

We toilet papered his ENTIRE car, so it looked like a christmas present. And then we sprayed water over everything, so it froze. 

I was so exuberantly exhilarated last night. Especially whenever it came time for my soon-to-be-brother-in-law to leave. Revenge. All I can say was, it was priceless. He stepped out the front porch, saw his car, and stopped. He looked at me, then back at the car. Then he looked at me again and gave me a little nod, almost as if acknowledging that we were even.

And it was a pain to get off. I, of course, being the fair and generous person I am, did not help him at all, but sat back and watched. 

Wow. Sometimes I can be evil.

(Again, I so need a camera, I would've taken pics of the car)

And then I stayed up most the night and drank two huge cups of coffee this morning. And I feel great. And Mickey's message was great too. It really encouraged me in the area of evangelism. 

Oh, and my eye is  like totally fine now. So if any of you guys prayed, thanks.

Have a good week yall.
~Mark



3 comments:

  1. ohhhh, I'm sure that was fun. Really. haha, yes, you really need a camera. what a great way to welcome the guy into your family.... =P

    I was in Children's Ministry today, so I missed it =(

    Yes, I did pray for you! I'm glad it's better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats awesome!
    Sounds like something I would do. =P

    And.. yes you need a camera. everyone does. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think you would actually do it. Haha.

    I'm glad you got better. =)

    ReplyDelete