Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's not really original.

Hey, check it out, I came up with an original post title....?

BE WARNED. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME, LEAVE NOW. 

And this is the post where everyone says "What is this kid on about?" I'm sure everyone has had a post where they just go completely off the hook and talk random nonsense about how the seals that live off the coast of Russia are dying due to nail polish remover. Which is, incidentally, very serious stuff. And who even knows where Azerbaijan is? I don't. I might look it up though.

This new blog format chupathingy reminds me of pumpkins. I wonder how long it will stay. I'm sitting here thinking, 'Wow, I'm wasting my time and everyone else's too." But actually, odds are you only get on to look at this blog if you have nothing better to do than waste your time. So, feel free to kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride. I can guarantee that this may or may not be time well spent. 

Whoops. Brain clot. Now I can't think of anything humorous to say that might make you all giggle, laugh, or holler out loud. Sorry for the disappointment folks. I think it's hilarious that.

Sorry, I lost my train of thought. I forget what was supposed to be hilarious, but for the sake of finishing the thought, I suppose that elephants dancing around in hula skirts waving around empty chapstick tubes would be pretty funny. It all depends on your mood, I guess. In which case, my current mood could be defined as not necessarily bored, but sorta wanting to do something interesting and exciting, but since I'm feeling rather tired, I will just sit on the couch and type silly things into a cyberspace blog.

In the immortal words of Michael J. Caboose- "Spiky kittens. That....makes....me....really....mad!!!!"

Wow. Tune in next time. I promise I won't forget too.

Have fun deciphering that one kids.

Alright guys, I love you all, peace.
~Mark

6 comments:

  1. oh haha i accidentally hit enter after typing in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I see. 'elephants dancing around in hula skirts waving around empty chapstick tubes' would be entertaining in the least =P

    yeah, this does remind me of pumpkins. but, pumpkins are cool =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout is cool. I actually prefer the old one better, though... sorry.

    That was totally random. And hilarious. Duuuuude!!! My face is not like the bottom of roof of my mouth. Figure that one out...? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I like the old one better too. I'm gonna try just changing the colors on this one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I suppose that elephants dancing around in hula skirts waving around empty chapstick tubes would be pretty funny."
    hahaha!
    That caused me much laughter.

    ReplyDelete