Friday, January 16, 2009

Hairspray rulez.

So, as most of you know, I've been growing my hair out longer. And I've found a new favorite toy.
That's right, hairspray.

It's probably best to skip all the nonsensical gibbering to which blogs are very commonly prone to be susceptible to and get right to the pictures.





Sorry about the aviators. I thought it added to the effect. :)

My hair had actually fallen a bit when I took the pictures. Imagine it about an inch higher.

And this has been Another-Pointless-Post by Mark!

EDIT: I felt bad about leaving you guys with such a pointless post with such bad pictures, so I decided to end on a high note with this picture-


Yeah, that's origami. Folded up paper. Pretty awesome, I know.

Cheers guys.

~Mark



2 comments:

  1. Nice hair. =) Haha, I can never get my hair to stand up, no matter how much gel I put in it. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, nicccccce. Yeah, I have noticed that you've been growing it out....I like :) awesome glasses too =P

    ReplyDelete