Monday, January 19, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen of the world, the time has come...

....To cross your fingers! If at all possible, try to cross all four of your fingers, and then link your thumbs together. This figure, which I created (or at least I think so, I've never seen anyone else do it), is known as The-Uber-Finger-Crossage-Sign, and almost guarantees that whatever you are wishing for will come true.

DISCLAIMER: There is a sizable chance that everything I just said is complete nonsense and will do nothing but ruin your hopes and dreams. To minimize a complete sense of failure, please do not actually attempt this sign at home. And if you do attempt it and you succeed, but nothing happens, please refrain from hurling bricks through the windows of Mark's house and spray painting his car pink. He would greatly appreciate it. If you do this sign, and it does actually make something come true by complete luck and chance, feel free to build a statue of Mark in any easily accessible and visible area. Again, use this sign with extreme caution, and have a friend on hand to dial 911 if need be. Also please consult with your parents before attempting. Always wear safety goggles. You have been warned. Go now, in peace....

I almost forgot to tell you what we are wishing for, though of course it should be obvious.....

SNOW!!! There is supposed to be (from the last I heard) up to 5 inches of snow tonight. Which would be awesome if it stayed until tomorrow. So yeah, fingers crossed guys.

I think I might have taken to much Advil.... because I feel awesome.

Haha today at Chick-Fil-A we blew up a gallon of water. Awesome. 

And I can't think of anything else to say. Except that this post is over.

~Mark

8 comments:

  1. wow. your disclaimer is hilarious. oh, and I did it =P

    Yeah....snow would be awesome!! How did you manage to blow up a gallon of water? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, if it doesn't snow, please, please, please take the disclaimer seriously.

    Um, yeah we filled it with boiling water first so it expanded. Then we filled it with really cold water, and put it in the freezer. Kaboom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. Love your disclaimer. Most hilarious thing I've read this week =P

    and blowing up a gallon of water is pretty awesome. And takes talent. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, of course.

    lol, fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, the whole thing was hilarious! =D I'm hoping for snow, too. It's been too long since we had snow last... =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. One thing about the gallon of water. We didn't actually see it explode. But the shredded gallon and the wet floor seemed to tell the tale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mark i agree with all them - absolutely most hilarious thing i've read all week. And congrats about the water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha thanks man.

    And yeah, concerning the water, I felt like more of a man after I did it.

    ReplyDelete