Saturday, January 10, 2009

GO PANTHERS!!

Ok so this is right before half-time, the Panther just got injured. Things seem bleak in this dark hour, with the score being a dreadful 27-7. But, even with these horrible figures, there is still hope. We can persevere and utterly crush the Cardinals. To spur on the Panthers, I have written several Haiku.

Panthers Rock. Also,
We rock as well. Jake Delhomme
Can throw really good.

Cardinals are birds
We are not. We are big cats
Cats will eat the birds.

Steve Smith is awesome.
He can jump really high too.
He will score touchdowns.

Our running backs are
Williams and J. Stewart.
They are really fast.

And I'm all out of haikus. Go Panthers. Persevere. Triumph. We can do it.

~Mark

4 comments:

  1. Man, I hope the Panthers win... nice haiku's, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you're awesome! I really hope they make it....but that chance is really against the odds, if not impossible....

    BUT, I shall remain optimistic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very nice haiku (plural???)! I'm quite impressed =P And yes... GO PANTHERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas, it was a sad night at Bank of America Stadium. Despite all efforts, Delhomme was not able to get a grip on himself, and the Panthers fell. I would've said congratulations to the Cardinals if it was a good game, but frankly, it wasn't. I hope the Eagles or Giants, whoever it ends up being, crush the Cardinals.

    ReplyDelete