Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's been decided.

I need a camera. Seriously.

Most of the picture's I've posted have been from off the internet or something... I guess I should start saving now..

Anyway, I haven't really had much to post about lately. The last time I posted was Wednesday, so I'll do a rundown of my past three days, and maybe that will equal a decent post. So here goes.

Thursday- School, school, and lots more school. Wow what a fun day.

Friday- Worked in the morning until 1, then school. And then that night my right eye freaked out and started watering and wouldn't stop. Yeah that wasn't fun.

Today- When I woke up, my right eye was sealed shut. Seriously, I was like, "What..?" Then whenever I cleared it out it was all puffy and red. And that wasn't fun. I went to work at 11, and got sent home early at 5. And here I am sitting, with a puffy eye and nothing to do. I'm feeling a bit down, so prayer would be great. Thanks yall.

Oh yeah, and I got a haircut. Back to the old spiky-haired Mark.

Cyall tomorrow.
~Mark

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow.
    thats not fun.
    I will be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you most definitely need a camera. ;)

    oh, not fun at all! I'll be praying for 'ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving for a camera? Dude, unless you want a DSLR, it shouldn't take you long to save.

    That sounds like conjunctivitis... I hope it's not, though. =(

    It's too bad you had to get your hair cut... =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A DSLR would be pretty awesome. but it would cost a pretty penny.

    yeah, that mohawk was pretty much awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I didn't have to get it cut, Wes. It was getting to be too much of a pain to get it to lay flat or whatever. my hair is naturally wavy.

    ReplyDelete