Monday, January 12, 2009

My neck is sore...

EDIT: I'm getting an Ipod! Which means I can headbang anywhere! w00t!

I love being alone in my house. The reason being, it is a simply amazing excuse to CRANK UP THE MUSIC AND HEADBANG!!!!! *makes 'rock on' sign at the computer screen*. And that is why my neck is sore. But I don't care. If I want to headbang, I will headbang. I am in an awesome mood, so from now on each sentence in this post will end in an exclamation point! (I can actually hear the mirrors in the house rattling, maybe I should turn it down a bit!) 

It's my awesome cousin's birthday today! Keri is now an adult.... wow..... (!) I've still got 2 more months! I don't really think it will be any different being 18 over 17 though! 

I love this song (Numb!) (!)

Time to take a break from reading and look at a picture!



What!?!?! I mean, seriously, what?!?! There is no possible way that guy could ride in a car, walk through a door, or so many other important functions! Wow. (!)

This is turning into a long post!

:Exclamation-Point-Free Area:

I'm in such a great mood that I felt like finding a Bible verse about joy. Therefore-

Psalm 66:1 "Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious! Say to God, 'How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you. All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name.'"

Praise God! 

(So much for the exclamation-point-free area!)

:End of Exclamation-Point-Free Area:

Well, I think I'm done with my ranting! I hope you all have awesome weeks! God bless all of you!

(Awesome colors!)

~Mark!

4 comments:

  1. Say happy birthday to Keri for me.

    I have a feeling that there is more to that picture than meets the eye. Haha.

    Those are some of my favorite verses. Especially since screaming could fit into the "shout" part. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think it's photoshopped? There's definitely that possibility, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised at all if that picture was completely real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I think the blew a fan at him and then took a picture as soon as the turned the fan off. That's how I would do it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, Mark! I'm the same way.....I love being home alone....and blaring music. fun times.

    Oh! Happy birthday to Keri :) wow, 18...is a big number, haha.

    hmmmm, interesting. I wonder how many different products he has in his hair to keep it like that. wow.

    Great verse. Isn't it awesome when you have days like this?

    ReplyDelete