Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's about time

I want to change. Right now. No more am I going to be a "by-the-books-Christian".

I'm so happy right now. Why has it been so long?

Edit 1: I need you God. Without you I am nothing. I have nothing in me that can save me from Hell. Why do I resist so much? Get behind me Satan! I need your grace, Lord! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

Edit 2: You saved me when I was running full speed towards Hell! Thank you for your mercy, Lord! Thank you! You sacrificed your ONLY son, a PERFECT son, to save me, a horrible blight upon the universe! I have done NOTHING to earn your grace! Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Praise God, Mark! When I see your passion for God like this, I think it's contagious. It just makes me love him and want to praise Him more!

    Awesomeness....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what I want to be, Emily, contagious.

    I don't want to say to people, "hey, I'm a christian." and have them say, "really?". I want my faith to be obvious to people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Mark =) You should make a post on Local Rebelutionaries about this. I think it would be quite encouraging. And it would be an awesome challenge ;)

    I feel the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete